To set up alerts for your sensor follow the steps below:
1. From either the honeycomb or list dashboards, tap on the sensor you'd like to enable alerts for.
2. Tap on the Actions tab.
3. Tap the + button.
4. Tap on the "Get a notification when..." Actions, then tap Next.
5. Tap 'Name & Save', then 'Save'.
6. You're done! You've now created an Action to alert you when your sensor detects motion or opens/closes.
7. [Optional] If you'd like to quickly enable or disable alerts for this sensor in the future you can do from the Actions list by just tapping the on/off toggle for that Action.