1. Check our service status page (status.hivehome.com) to see the status of the Hive app and website.
2. Check that your broadband connection is working.
3. Check that your Hive hub is connected to the mains power socket and switched on.
4. Check any Signal Boosters (formerly known as SmartPlugs) you have are switched on and in the recommended location.
5. Check that your products are connected to the mains power socket and the socket is switched on OR that the batteries haven't run out. For help on replacing the batteries see our user guides.
6. For Hive Active Plugs™ check that the electrical device you have plugged into your Hive Active Plug™ is switched on.
7. For Hive Active Heating™ only check that the display on your thermostat is showing the room temperature. If your thermostat is showing “NO RF” or “No Signal” it means that it has lost its wireless connection to your receiver and you should contact us. In the meantime, if you need to you can control your heating and hot water manually without the thermostat. Watch this video for more information