1. Head to your Hive app and log in if needed using your username and password
2. Open the menu and choose 'Actions'
3. If you already have some Actions, then you can create another by tapping the + button. If you haven't created any Actions yet then you'll be taken straight to the Discover area of Actions. Here you'll find suggestions for ways you can connect your devices with Actions. Just choose a category to start browsing the suggestions.
4. Once you've found an Action that you'd like to create, tap Next to review the options before saving it.
5. Here you'll be able to see the options for this Action. Hive sets these automatically for you so you can tap 'Name & Save' if you're happy with it.
6. If you'd like to change these When, While, or Then options before saving you can do so. The While options are useful to ensure that the Action only triggers during certain times of the day. For example, 'While Dark Outside' means that the Action will only trigger while it's between sunset and sunrise - useful for lights!
7. When you're happy with the Action, tap 'Name & Save'. After saving, you'll see the Action you just created in the list.