1. Head to your Hive app and log in if needed using your username and password
2. Go to the menu and select 'Actions'
3. If using iOS, tap on the 'Discover' tab or if using Android, tap on the '+' button. Here you can browse by category or device and choose an Action template or you can build your own
4. You can choose the devices for the Action (if you have more than one) and define exactly what it should do. To alter a device or behaviour just tap on the ‘When’, 'While' and ‘Then’ boxes and pick from the available options. When finished tap 'Done' then 'Next'
5. Name the Action and tap 'Save' to finish.
Hive Hint: if you are creating an Action from a template, you cannot alter the device within 'When', try building your own Action instead.
That's it! You should now see the Action you just created in the 'My actions' tab list and on your Hive Home dashboard.