• If another event is detected during recording, the recording extends.
• The recording finishes after 10 seconds of no activity
• After 10 minutes the recording will finish and a new recording will begin if activity continues
• If the camera loses network connection, the camera will continue recording video until that event ends, up to a maximum of 10 minutes. It will then not record any further events until the camera is back online.
Hive View and Hive View Outdoor will record only when:
• Switched on at the unit and connected to broadband
• Camera monitoring is on
• Motion, person or sound detection is turned on
Recordings can be accessed at any time, whether the camera is online or offline. This excludes recordings that started but didn't finish before the camera went offline or those beyond your 30-day camera history if you have Hive Video Playback membership or 24 hours earlier if you have standard 24-hour playback.