When you install your Hive View or Hive View Outdoor you will have notifications turned on via push and email by default. This includes System alerts for when the camera is offline/online, overheats, or, for Hive View only, has low battery, as well as Activity alerts for event detection. Ensure that you enable permissions to receive push notifications from the Hive app in your phone's settings. See your phone manufacturer's instructions for information on how to do this.
You can choose to turn all notifications on or off and change the format in which you receive notifications. System notifications will remain on by push and email at all times. To change the format in which notifications are received:
1. Head to your Hive mobile app and log in if required using your Hive username and password
2. Select the camera you wish to view from the dashboard
3. Select the “Settings” icon and go to the “Notifications” section
4. Toggle “Notifications” on/off
5. When on: choose whether to receive by push, email or text (you require Hive Live or Hive Video Playback Membership for text notifications) and set a schedule (optional)
6. Select “Save” if needed