You may have noticed that there are two Hive Skills in the Alexa. For the best Alexa experience, make sure you have enabled both. With both skills, you’ll be able to unlock all of the Hive features.
There are loads of things you can do with Alexa, here are some of our favourites:
• If you want to turn your Hive Active Heating on, just say “Alexa, tell Hive turn the heating on"
• If you want to turn a Hive Active Light on or off, just say “Alexa, tell Hive to turn the <name that you have given bulb, such as bedroom> light on/off"
• If you want to set the mood, just say “Alexa, dim the <name that you have given bulb, such as bedroom> light”
• If you want to boost your heating or hot water, just say “Alexa, tell Hive to boost the heating/hot water”
• If you have a Hive Active Plug connected to a lamp and you want to switch it on/off, just say “Alexa, turn on/off bedroom lamp”
Top tip – you can find a full list of what you can ask Alexa to do with Hive in the Hive Skill description on the Alexa app.
If you have any suggestions on how we can make your Alexa experience better, or if you just want to find out more information, go to hivehome.com/alexa.